- Wool or fleece hat.
- Sun hat or scarf.
- Sunglasses with UV protection.
- Waterproof jacket and trousers (goretex or similar).
- Trekking trousers.
- Long sleeve shirts (not cotton).
- Fleece jacket or pullover.
- Fleece Wind-Stopper jacket (optional).
- Fleece or wool pants (seasonal).
- Sleeveless or body warmer type fleece.
- Thermals or base layer for top & bottom (merino wool or synthetic).
- Thin, lightweight inner socks.
- Thick, warm wool hiking socks.
- Walking boots. A pair of water repellent boots with ankle support.
- Trainers or trail shoes. Can be used in camp/lodge in the evenings.
- Fleece gloves.
- Warms mittens and/or gloves.
- Sleeping bag rated to zero degree-centigrade.
- Headlamp (e.g. Petzl Zoom) with spare bulbs and batteries.
- Trekking Bags/Duffle bag.
- Basic First Aid Kit.
- Large plastic bags – for keeping items dry inside trek bag.
- Trekking Poles.
- Water bottle (2) or camel bag.
- Ear Plug (on the trek some people can snore).
- 1 medium sized quick drying towel.
- Tooth brush/paste (preferably biodegradable).
- Face and body moisturizer.
- Camera with spare batteries and memory cards.
- Favorite snack food.
- Books, Ipod, cards etc.
- Swimming customs (Kathmandu and Trek)
- Insurance certificate.
- Duffel bag or Rucksack bag for your personal gear on the trek (carried by a porter).
- Travel clothes. You will need casual clothing for air travel days and time spent in Kathmandu.
- Toiletry bag include toilet paper, soap, towel, toothbrush, etc.